Escudellers brings the Gothic Quarter up to date for a modern urban lifestyle. Its prime location on Plaça George Orwell and original 18th-century charm are matched by meticulous restoration, innovative technology and outstanding interior design.
The protected property is a living part of Barcelona’s remarkable history. Escudellers features a distinctive, gloriously illustrated façade that is being carefully restored to its original beauty by the constructor’s master craftsmen.
• Original 1769 façade, restored by master craftsmen
• Registered for preservation as a historic building
• Smart-home technology in all apartments
• Prime location at the center of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter
• On Plaça George Orwell, featuring sculpture by Catalan surrealist Leandre Cristòfol
• Meters from Las Ramblas and close to the sea
• Wide selection of Barcelona’s greatest restaurants and tapas bars
• Nightlife hotspot – dozens of the city’s most popular bars and clubs nearby
• Close to culture – near iconic Liceu Opera House
The property comprises a remarkable series of 16 apartments, each of which is a stylish, secure and private base for enjoying an uncompromised Barcelona experience.
Escudellers ‘s restoration is being guided by prizewinning architect Xavier Guitart. He has led restoration projects on some of Barcelona’s most famous landmarks, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Gaudí’s Palau Güell and Colonia Güell.
The flat is 72 m2 plus 3 balconies. There are two bedrooms with private bathrooms and closets, and a large living dining room with equiped kitchen.
2 Bedrooms · 72 m2 · 398 000 €
|Year of construction
or by phone: : +34 933 19 79 79
BCN Addict is a Real Estate agency from Barcelona...Learn more